Who We Serve
We offer an array of services and equipment to organizations of every type and size.
615.274.8407 | firstname.lastname@example.org
School administrators face numerous threats and challenges every day. We work with administrations from all types of educational institutions to develop a campus emergency management program. These programs include comprehensive plans and response procedures, response teams, emergency response equipment, training programs and exercises like drills for ﬁre, severe weather and active shooter situations. We serve K-12 schools and systems, colleges and universities of all sizes.
Our Core Services
- General emergency management training - How to form a team, basic emergency response procedures for various emergencies
- Active shooter response training - Run, Hide, Fight program; firearms in the facility; medical response operations; post event recovery
- Sexual abuse awareness, prevention and response
- Conflict deescalation and resolution
- Behavior profiling and recognition
- Workshops and Tabletop exercises to test existing plans
- Functional exercises (live action) to test specific portions of a plan or response framework
- Full scale exercises (live action) to test total response system
- All above follow the Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) guidelines