Who We Serve
We offer an array of services and equipment to organizations of every type and size.
615.274.8407 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Government organizations like Emergency Management Agencies (EMA’s), ﬁre departments, law enforcement agencies, emergency medical services (EMS), public works, public health departments, hazardous materials response teams and the military are often on the cutting edge of emergency management. We work with these clients to test their plans and programs to ﬁnd gaps in preparedness, improve and enhance training programs and to conduct challenging exercises to ensure their continued preparedness. We also provide operational support to these clients following emergencies through consultations and on-site work in their emergency operations centers.
Our Core Services
- General emergency management training - How to form a team, basic emergency response procedures for various emergencies
- Active shooter response training - Run, Hide, Fight program; firearms in the facility; medical response operations; post event recovery
- Sexual abuse awareness, prevention and response
- Conflict deescalation and resolution
- Behavior profiling and recognition
- Workshops and Tabletop exercises to test existing plans
- Functional exercises (live action) to test specific portions of a plan or response framework
- Full scale exercises (live action) to test total response system
- All above follow the Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) guidelines