Who We Serve
We offer an array of services and equipment to organizations of every type and size.
615.274.8407 | email@example.com
Medical clinics and healthcare facilities are under constant pressure to provide the ultimate level of care to their patients. We work with these professionals by providing our expertise in emergency management through on-site threat and hazard identiﬁcation and risk analysis, vulnerability assessment, risk reduction planning, emergency preparedness equipment selection, training and emergency exercises. We also provide operational support to these clients following emergencies at their facilities through consultations and on-site work hand-inhand with facility leadership to guide them through the response and recovery phases of the emergency.
Our Core Services
- General emergency management training - How to form a team, basic emergency response procedures for various emergencies
- Active shooter response training - Run, Hide, Fight program; firearms in the facility; medical response operations; post event recovery
- Sexual abuse awareness, prevention and response
- Conflict deescalation and resolution
- Behavior profiling and recognition
- Workshops and Tabletop exercises to test existing plans
- Functional exercises (live action) to test specific portions of a plan or response framework
- Full scale exercises (live action) to test total response system
- All above follow the Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) guidelines